Wednesday, October 2, 2013

OWH Blog Hop

 Welcome to the hop. I created a simple card with amazing Paper Temptress papers. I hope you can join in the card drive for OWH. More details on Paper Temptress blog.
OWH blog hop
a/c anaRydesign
Wilmington, DE 1980


Anary Sandy Allnock Patricia St Martin Steph Ackerman Ann Fran Dana Joy Anita Autore Danni Bindel Lynne Haston Monica Lowrance Suzanne J Dean Linda Payne Amanda Reed Nancy Jensen Cathy Preissing Vickie Kertz Holley Barnhart Karen Gautier Samantha Casey Christine Riley Melanie Paper Temptress ~ you are here and here is my card :)

8 comments:

  1. Love the sentiment on your card! It's so true!
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty. looks like a floppy latte image too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recognize this digital image. I loved the flowers. I am hoping to get back to making a card with it. This is such a great cause. Thanks for joining in the hop

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely colors on your card; super! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who makes the stamp you used, I love it and the sentiment is great. Thanks for supporting OWH a great organization.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, lovely card! The image and your coloring are fabulous! Love the colorful papers! Thanks for your inspiration! :)
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  7. This turned out great and I love the how you designed it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to see me. God Bless!